It’s not always easy to read every new article on trends in IT throughout the year. Our holiday gift to you is this list of our top 10 trending stories of the year, in case there were any you missed out on.
- Report: IT jobs expected to get harder in hybrid work model
- NVIDIA releases Morpheus framework to detect security threats
- Facebook outage exposes emerging risks of modern SDN
- Three ways to protect Kubernetes data from ransomware
- Report: Major disconnect between understanding of security importance and implementation
- Report: 94% of organizations have suffered from insider data breaches
- Log4j vulnerability is “absolutely brutal”
- Why has Kubernetes been so hard to use?
- AIOps and the evolution of the hybrid ITOM model
- A People’s History of Kubernetes