OpsRamp, the IT operations-as-a-service cloud platform for the modern enterprise, announces a program designed to help Micro Focus customers switch to OpsRamp to accelerate their transformation and modernization initiatives. The program is targeting companies that are using the Operations Manager i (OMi) and Operations Bridge products from Micro Focus.
The Micro Focus Migration Program is simple and turnkey. It starts with a free assessment provided by OpsRamp of a company’s current IT operations environment, including total-cost-of-operations calculations. The customer will then receive a free, custom migration plan that can be implemented in weeks based on their unique requirements.
In addition, OpsRamp is offering new customers a 30% discount on the OpsRamp Unified Service Intelligence solution and fixed professional services hours if they agree to switch from Micro Focus to the OpsRamp platform in the next 30 days.
OpsRamp Unified Service Intelligence takes advantage of the company’s SaaS platform, role-based access controls and shared-service architecture, and includes a powerful combination of workload monitoring and event management for enhanced service delivery across the enterprise. It brings together best-in-class dashboards, operational intelligence and alert management in a cloud-based service that delivers central IT observability, asset visibility, and governance of hybrid, multi-cloud environments.
By moving from Micro Focus to OpsRamp, customers achieve seven primary benefits:
- Elimination of spend on maintenance fees and management packs
- Reduced spend on IT infrastructure and staff time for supporting Micro Focus products
- Dynamic auto-discovery and service mapping of hybrid environments, without the need for additional tools
- Intelligent correlation for faster root cause analysis and mean time to repair
- Best-practice monitoring templates for hybrid IT management built from our experience serving thousands of customers
- A consumption-based pricing model that’s flexible, scalable and efficient
- Consolidation of Micro Focus and third party point tools into a single command center for modern IT operations
“OpsRamp’s Unified Service Intelligence solution combines the best of asset visibility, monitoring, and event correlation for actionable service intelligence. Enterprises use OpsRamp for modern incident management and SLA-driven service notifications without investing in costly perpetual licenses, maintenance fees, premium management packs, on-premises hardware, and dedicated staff,” states Varma Kunaparaju, CEO of OpsRamp. “And it’s delivered on a cloud-based platform that’s built for hybrid workloads.”