Keycloak is an open-source identity and access management solution for modern applications and services. The project is sponsored by Red Hat and designed to provide authentication to applications and services with minimum work.
The project’s features include:
- Single-sign on
- LDAP and active directory
- Standard protocols
- Social login
- Themes to customize the look and feel
- Centralized management for admins and users
- Identity brokering
- Ability to customize code
- Customized password policies
Additionally, the team announced a new admin console design. The console design is still a work-in-progress, but new features and designs are available now for feedback.