Today Curtail, Inc. announced it has raised $3.25 million in funding, led by Tarus Capital along with other investors. The funding will be used to build the company, particularly the engineering, sales and marketing teams and initiatives.
Curtail is changing how IT is implemented for government agencies, financial institutions, service providers and enterprise organizations that are developing and launching new software and services, especially in DevOps and cloud environments.
Curtail’s network traffic analysis solution, ReGrade, helps customers release software updates faster with higher quality, enabling software and DevOps team to:
- Verify quality of software upgrades and patches using real production traffic, thereby bridging the gap between continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Prevent costly rollbacks and cumbersome staging
- Regression test in development, quality assurance and production using breakthrough network traffic comparison analysis
- Compare open source alternatives to achieve best application performance and security
- Quickly report on software and web services differences including content, metadata, and application behavior and performance
The Curtail continuous security tool, ReCover, helps teams to mitigate zero-day attacks and prevent servers from being compromised with its ability to:
- Detect and reduce the impact of zero-day attacks, increasing operational system efficiency and productivity
- Isolate compromised servers without risk of downtime and negate false positives by switching traffic over to clean systems, eliminating the blocking of legitimate traffic